Bullying in the workplace can make you feel stressed, anxious about going into work and facing the person or team that is inflicting this on you. Workplace bullying can take place in many ways and affects your confidence, self-esteem and coping abilities. Examples of workplace bullying are:
- Being constantly criticised.
- Changing your duties and responsibilities without good reason.
- Being put down in front of others.
- Being ignored and excluded.
- Being mocked.
- Being the recipient of harmful rumours.
- Being shouted at or threatened and intimidated.
- Receiving threatening remarks about losing your job or blocking your promotion prospects.
If you are a victim of workplace bullying and would like counselling to increase your resilience, improve your self-esteem and have some strategies to stop the bullying, please email me direct.